Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair color removal?

I have medium brown hair and my friends put some HOT pink highlights in my hair last week. I need to find a way to get rid of the big chunks of pink ASAP. I bought a L'Oreal Haircolor Remover Kit but i'm not sure if its the best thing to use yet. Someone please help me.....by the way, I don't have alot of money to spend on this venture!



Hair color removal?

You should really go to a salon. I know it costs more, but if you try to fix it yourself and mess it up worse you'll still end up at the salon.



Hair color removal?

you should try and re-dye your hair the same color. permanent hair color will not go away, you either have to let it grow out or color over your hair. i once had my hair dresser add bright red highlights to my hair and the only way i got rid of it was to re-dye my hair closest to my natural color.



Hair color removal?

nooooooooooo...do not use that, I've seen too many bad experiences with it and the "n rage" brand from sally's beauty supply I would suggest coloring over it with the color you have now.It may not cover completly but it will blend it more....trust me its better than the after effects of the color remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit