Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I want my Avatar to have pink hair , how do I do that?

Here is a very good procedure to follow in order to get your own picture up here for all to see (including get pink hair, LOL)



well, actually, there are 2 things you can do.



you can either A) put your own picture up, or B) put a cute little avatar up. I have instructions here for both!



If you don't have one, you need a 360 account for your own picture...



-- create your yahoo 360 account here: http://360.yahoo.com



--upload a couple of pictures to your 360 page



--it will ONLY accept Jpeg format!!



--from the top of your 360 page, click "my page"



--click "edit personal photos" (left side)



--click the "set as srimary" button next to the pic you want shown %26amp; click "save" (remember--JPEG format only!)



--go to your "my q %26amp; a" page on yahoo answers



--click "edit my info"



--now, click the middle bubble that says "use my 360 picture"



OR_____________________



here's how to change your avatar:



--click mail



--click the avatar picture twice



--from here, you have a number of different things you can do.



--then go to My Q%26amp;A and there you can choose to use your avatar. (It gives you 3 options...use yahoo avatar, no picture, or 360 picture)



+++ NOTE ON CHANGING GENDER OF YOUR AVATAR: Click into your avatar screen, then up at almost the top right corner, is a tab called "preferences". Click that (or here, I've made it easy for you: http://avatars.yahoo.com/?src=ymail )



+++ TO SAVE FAVORITE AVATARS: Click the Add to Favorites link above the item you want. Then you can come back to this page to quickly find the items you like best. You can save up to 32 favorite items.



(Oh, and things you've already saved will have a In My Favorites icon. Clicking the checked box will remove the item from your favorites)



A LITTLE SECRET:



Rather than searching all over the internet, try clicking here: http://avatars.yahoo.com/?src=ymail



Your avatar selections have a special tab called "extras". Under here are different selections, including sports, fantasy, you can change your hair to green %26amp; pink, stuff like that, there's even very cool themed backgrounds!



Hope I've helped, good luck!!!



I want my Avatar to have pink hair , how do I do that?

There's no pink. Jesus Christ.



I want my Avatar to have pink hair , how do I do that?

i dunno..but ive seen blue hair on avatars so there has to be way...



but im dyeing my actual hiar pink tomorrow.



good luck



I want my Avatar to have pink hair , how do I do that?

I made you a pink haired avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit