Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. & I need some help.?

I have Black hair and was wondering what product I could use so that my hair doesn't break out. Any suggestions would be great. :D



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

You need to lift your hair before you color it pink, because any pink dye will not show up on such dark hair. If you are worried about it breaking, get it done professionally. Of course, it doesn't have to be perfect blonde for the pink to show up so you may be able to get away with one of the take home kits for blonding dark hair, but make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY or you could end up with breakage. After you lift it, then you can color it pink. I prefer Manic Panic, which you can get at beauty supply stores, some retail shops like Hot Topic, and on the internet, but I have also used Special Effects also and it works well. If you have a choice between jar and bottle, pick the jar if you are only doing portions of your hair and need more control, it is a thicker formula. If you are doing your entire head or have a very steady hand, use the bottle, because it seems to be a more intense, longer lasting formula. Also, I would recommend going to a beauty supply store and buying gloves to protect against staining (because it will stain very very bad) and a small hair dye paintbrush to help apply it. After the color is in use protective shampoos and conditioners, and by all means, avoid clarifying shampoos like Neutrogena because they will suck the color out of your hair fast.



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

sinse you have black hair you would have to bleach it so you can dye it pink



and bleaching dries out hair so much



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

don't do it :(



you are beautiful.



and you don't need pink hair to justify that



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

Don't do it you look beautiful the way you are.



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

you're right, you do need some help if you're thinking of dying your hair pink! ewww...why?



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

i don't know what you mean by "break out", but i'm half black, have really dark hair, and dyed my hair pink last year. you have to bleach it to blonde first, which strips hair a great deal. so really make sure you moisturize--like, deep conditioning. once you have it to blonde you can dye it pink and it will take. but the most important thing to remember to keep it healthy is to condition your hair like crazy, and try to give it a rest on the dying or treating with chemicals for a while.



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

In order to get pink you need to bleach your hair.Since it is black it may take a couple of tries to get it the right shade.I am a stylist and know that it must be at least a pale yellow to work well.Prepare for fading of color quickly.It is a big commitment for you because you would have to retouch your pink about every 2 weeks to keep it fresh.Have you thought of a pink clip in extension piece.I hav purple and red so depending on my mood I can switch them.I only paid 15 dollars for 2 of them.They come in human hair form they can be curled,straightned,washed and cut to fit your cut.



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

Don't do it.



It will look like a strawberry milk shake with shredded licorice.



Will



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

You'll have to bleach out your hair, and since it is black... your hair is going to get FRIED!! Make sure you really think about it, hun. :)



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...



I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. %26amp; I need some help.?

im thinking pink streaks or bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit