Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm dying my hair pink on Thursday.?

And it's Manic Panic.



it's semi-permanent.



it says to add heat for more intensity.



how would I add heat?



could I wrap the colored hair in foil and apply a blow dryer to it?



and also.



it tells me to use a comb to make it frothy.



what kind of comb?



also.



if you have any information on this.



I don't care what it is would you be so kind as to share it with me.



thanks.



I'm dying my hair pink on Thursday.?

What is your natural color, or what color is it now? Manic panic is temporary but, it will not do much for darker colored hair. If your hair is lighter, it will show up. If your hair is bleached it will "stick" to your hair and it will be difficult to get out. Use a plastic wide tooth comb to get it through your hair. As far as applying heat, use a plastic cap to cover your hair(do not use metal on your head unless it's for foiling or bleach) and sit under a dryer, if you don't have one, a hair dryer will work fine but, make sure you apply the heat evenly. Good luck with it!!



I'm dying my hair pink on Thursday.?

More information?



DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Pink hair? Strange! :)



I'm dying my hair pink on Thursday.?

Use a comb you don't mind messing up. By heat you could simply cover your hair with a plastic bag to produce heat. You don't need to use a blow dryer or foil to produce heat on your head.



Make sure your hair has been cleaned with shampoo because putting it on with products in it could produce some craziness.



I have manic panic to try in after midnite blue. Although I read on makeupalley.com that it's not the best dye for these types of projects. Special effects is supposed to be much better but I couldn't find it local and didn't want to order and wait.



i have used manic panic before in a red on blonde hair. It was cool and turned to a pink as it faded. And yea it works better if your hair isnt dark. If it's any shade of blonde it will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit