Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there a product by con air maybe that can put colored streaks in my hair that wash out?like green

I want a product that can color streaks of my hair like pink green blue ect. but then its not permanent and will wash out



so instead of buying like the clip in hair colors i can just use that



please tell me information on where to get one if something exists like this.



thanks in advance



Is there a product by con air maybe that can put colored streaks in my hair that wash out?like green pink etc.

Conair Pro-Color Accents



Is there a product by con air maybe that can put colored streaks in my hair that wash out?like green pink etc.

Most colours like that are temporary, i.e., punky colour, fudge,special fx, %26amp; manic panic. They all last about 2 weeks and have a great variety of colours. Go o the nearest beauty suply store or you can buy online. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit