Friday, November 27, 2009

How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

i really wanted to put some hot pink highlights in my hair but not alot. I'm thinkin of doing the tips hot pink or just my bangs in hot pink, or maybe just streaks of hot pinks in my bangs. So i want to what would look best on me. :)



i could only find two pics with my hair down.. oh and my hair is much longer now.



pic 1 :



http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/zo...



pic2:



http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/zo...



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

OK well first off..your hair is Brown so if you put pink in it there is a 50% Chance that the pink will look sort of Orange.



My advice is to Bleach the sections you want pink to a really light blond color and then add the pink hair dye.



I think you should do the bangs.I had some pink streaks in my bangs and i adored them.



So just have fun and go for it.



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

i think the hot pik in the bangs would look great.



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!



jk lol. um pink? no. its fine just leave it



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

u should but like blond streaks in ur hair that would b so cute!!



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

I think chunky streaks of hot pink would look great. Dont just do the bangs though. If you don't want to do them all over, do at least a few around your face as well as your bangs.



How should i dye my hair? pics of my hair.?

I know this won't get me best answer or anything, but don't put pink in your hair. It will not look good with your style or skin color. Plus, since you want it to be hot pink, you'd have to bleach it and then put the pink in, but the pink will fade out in about a week or two. Re-think your decision because I can tell right now youre going to look stupid. (No offense or anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit