Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I forgot who the girl wit pink hair from naruto who like sasuke?

The pink-haired girl who likes Sasuke is Sakura Haruno (or in Japan, where the last name comes first, Haruno Sakura), who has a high forehead and gets good grades. Her rival was Ino, a blonde girl who was Sakura's first friend until crushes on Sasuke got between their friendship. Sakura means cherry blossom in Japanese.



I forgot who the girl wit pink hair from naruto who like sasuke?

Haruno Sakura.



I forgot who the girl wit pink hair from naruto who like sasuke?

it is kasazki



I forgot who the girl wit pink hair from naruto who like sasuke?

sakura



I forgot who the girl wit pink hair from naruto who like sasuke?

Sakura, which means cherry blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit