Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know a good dye that will lighten my hair?

Im lightening my hair in mid May, no im not talking about bleach I already did that but i got some new shampoo and conditoner to take care of the damage and im cutting it short anny way im planning on lightening it and then if its light enough im gonna wait for a week and then dye it blonde from a random blonde kit( not Bleach) and no im not keeping it blonde im gonna dye my hair an exotic color so yeah probally flamingo pink or neon purple, im probally gonna use maic panic 4 that it actally has protein and vitmins in manic panic dye,



so can anyone tell me any good hairlighner dye



Does anyone know a good dye that will lighten my hair?

peroxide



Does anyone know a good dye that will lighten my hair?

well, garnier is good.



but what works to help keep your hair is putting lemon oil in your hair. leave it in for about an hour before taking a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit