Sunday, June 20, 2010

I hate semi-temp pink highlights on my hair! get em out?

So I had bleached highlights on my brown hair and they looked really great. But now i dyed them with a semi-temporary pink dye about less than a week ago. Is there anyway I can remove the pink color faster than waiting on time, or shampooing 100 times? thanks!!



I hate semi-temp pink highlights on my hair! get em out?

shampooing will not get it out.



It just dulls it.



You just have to bleach over the pink and it will come out



I hate semi-temp pink highlights on my hair! get em out?

Buy Suave clarifying shampoo. Wet your hair, apply the shampoo, lather, and wait 10-15 minutes before rinsing well. Condition VERY well afterward!! Cheap, clarifying shampoo will help the color break down faster.



I hate semi-temp pink highlights on my hair! get em out?

Well, semi-temporary is actually semi-permanent. It'll last about 6-8 weeks and fade away. It's probably really pink too. That's because your natural color is brown and brown hair has natural red or gold undertones...yours are probably red so that's what pulls through easy. Then your highlighted. Wow! Hope you don't work in the corporate environment.



If you want it gone like yesterday the best you can do is use a brown color on it to tone down that pink but you have to make sure the color doesn't have a red base. You need something with an ash base. Green/blue base will cast out the red. The very best thing you can do is go to a professional, get it fixed and stop being a kitchenologist. There's chemistry in coloring hair it's not as simple as picking the color on the box/bottle the color you get depends on the color you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit