Sunday, June 20, 2010

I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

I bleached it first but no matter what I do, it always turns out peach colored. When what I really want is a HOT pink! Should I be using a different product? Should I just give up all together?



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

You should be bleaching your hair until it is WHITE for the color to really come out in a brilliant pink. Then wait a day or two and make sure your hair is dirty, dirty, dirty. This ensures the hair folicals are open enough to suck up all that pink. Manic Panic is great as another person suggested. Keep in mind your hair is going to be WRECKED from all this over processing so make sure you have a quality shampoo and conditioner to help it recover.



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

you should get it done professionally or just buy some clip on extentions



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

Maybe you should keep it in your hair for longer.



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

Manic Panic works good. Have you tried heat treating? If you are doing an all over color, put a shower cap over your hair and use a hair dryer. If you are just doing highlights, wrap the highlighted parts in foil and heat with a curling iron or straightener. The color comes out more true and vibrant.



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

I am having the same problem! I think you should get it done professionally. If you don't want to do that then you should get hair extensions.



I`m having trouble dyeing my hair pink!?

Someone already said this, but with colors like that, heat setting is probably best. Manic Panic works REALLY well, so I'd suggest using that, and then blow drying your hair. When I get my hair dyed professionally, they have a weird sort of heat chair, that has a sort of halo that sets the hair color with heat. If you still can't get the color to come out hot pink, I would definitely go to a salon and have them do it professionally. You don't want to risk frying your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit