Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want a pink streak in my hair.?

I want a pink streak in my hair. I dont want it to last but one week or so. Right know i have blonde, silky hair and if I get a pink streak will it damge the slikyness and the color forever and ever?



I want a pink streak in my hair.?

There are temporary colors that do little or no damage. Read the package carefully or ask a hairdresser for a very temporary coloring.



I want a pink streak in my hair.?

no, especially if u get the right kind. just make sure b4 u buy anything or hav anyone do it for u, ask questions about that. it should go bak to the normal silkiness, no damage done



I want a pink streak in my hair.?

hair grows out.



I want a pink streak in my hair.?

no, it wont, get a removable extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit