Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have medium length brown hair. I want one pink streak in my hair. How do I convince my parents to

I asked my mom a couple weeks ago and she thought it sounded fine but only if it washed out in a week or two. I was fine with that. Today we were going to go get it. But my mom said she just had to clear the idea with my dad. OF COURSE he said no. They told me that I was too into my looks and crap like that.. im sooo mad... any way to convince them to get it for me?



oh and btw



I was thinking of getting the pink pop color fiend temporary hair color from hot topic.. good?



ohh and btw again I'm 12 going on 13



I have medium length brown hair. I want one pink streak in my hair. How do I convince my parents to let me?

if your 12 going on 13 i rely dout they will let even if you beg them sorry!!!



I have medium length brown hair. I want one pink streak in my hair. How do I convince my parents to let me?

how bout TACKY %26amp; UGLY.



no, convince them NOT to let you.



I have medium length brown hair. I want one pink streak in my hair. How do I convince my parents to let me?

I am 13 hahaha



but anyways i was gunna go die my hair purple(streakes).LOLOL..



but my mom does the samething..



just tell them that you will keep your grades up, and show it to them too. and it is in the fashion to get colored streaks at the inside of your hair and pull them out, and only like 1 or 2 big chunks.



And cos it is just one they shouldnt be that upset. i got mine done at my friends house ( from hot topic too) and at that point i didnt ask my mom.. but it didnt even show. and f you want it to show you have to bleach your hair first. and then apply it. Just say you want to look nice, and have a unique style. and ask them (not rude though) how will you let me get my pink highlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit