Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have really dark hair and i want to highlight it pink w/o bleachin it. do u kno a product i can us

i dont want a product that i will have to bleach my hair. i want a safe product that will wash out after tons of washes. i dont want one that will wash out after a few washes. can you please help me find one and where i can get it please?



I have really dark hair and i want to highlight it pink w/o bleachin it. do u kno a product i can use for that

Go to a nearby hair dresser/salon and ask, they'll usually suggest something or offer to do it for you.



I have really dark hair and i want to highlight it pink w/o bleachin it. do u kno a product i can use for that

IF you want the color to be vibrant and last, you have to bleach your hair. I dont know how dark your hair is, but, if it is even medium brown you will be dissapointed because your hair will just be tinted pink, you will not see pink. If you want ti to wash out after a couple of washes tho, I would use a semi-permanent hair color like "manic panic". Those just stain your hair shaft, but you still wont even really see that if your hair is dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit